Sunday, April 09, 2006

Another Mostly In Between Week

So, I have to say thank you to everybody who has been saying that JET is stupid for not taking me outright. I am flattered that you think I would be perfect for the job. However, I still want to do JET really, really badly. So I sent in my acceptance of my Alternate ALT position, and went looking for a Plan B. Plan B seems to be NOVA, a large Eikaiwa (Private English Institute) with branches all over Japan. After a lot of thinking, NOVA seems ok. It would not be my dream job, but the hours are good, housing is provided, there is more possibility for meeting people my own age, and the pay is comparable.

Anyway, aside from a lot of thinking, what happened this week? Well, here is Ralph's butt as he makes his Iron Man costume for a party on Saturday.
And here is my Coast Trip Crew over at Keiko's house after we cooked Kim Chee fried rice, Japanese home cooking, and Squid. I made the squid.
And here are all of Sung Eun's possessions! She moved today, and I helped her. I wish I had this little stuff. I am in the process of getting rid of all my things. I sold all my CDs on Tuesday and I have been organizing my books, deciding which ones to keep and which ones to sell.
So yeah, if anyone wants to buy a) a 40 GB generic iPod, b) a VCR, c) a broken scanner, d) a subwoofer, e) a 2.4 GHZ, 60GB HD, 512 MB RAM computer with 17 inch flat screen monitor or f) a 2000 Subaru Forester (maybe), please tell me.

Hey, by the way, "The 6 Billionth Voice" is nearing it's 1st birthday! One month from today it will be a year old! Be sure to check in a month from now for my Blog Birthday Extravaganza!

No comments: