Friday, July 14, 2006

Garage Sale!!!!

What's that you say, Trenton? You are going to need $5000 to establish a residence in Japan and you only have $4100! And you are leaving August 9th for Korea! Whatever are you going to do!?!

Garage Sale & Moving Party
Saturday, July 22nd
9-6 for goods to buy
6-9 to say goodbye

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am down to selling the last of my worldly possessions in a desperate attempt to fund my latest adventure! This will also be my final BBQ in Davis, so please come to wish me farewell!

On the sales floor (sidewalk): Pots, pans, plates, silverware, glasses, a couch, a table or two, California King Hand Carved Waterbed frame, bookshelves, hundreds of books, dressers, CAT5 cables, USB Cables, networking supplies, a TV, a subwoofer, a VCR, Hi8 tapes, VHS tapes, CDs, comic books, clothing, costume supplies, action figure accessories, thousands of pencils and pens, wooden boxes, camping supplies, office supplies, and anything else that isn't bolted down. I will also be taking offers on my Subaru Forester 2000 L, which is in good condition and a mere 80,000 miles young! It is the car that has gotten me through most of the adventures I have had on this blog. Buy the car, and own a piece of the legend!

On the grill: squid (of course!), chicken, mushrooms, and sweet potatoes.

On the stove: "Safe To Eat" Stir-fry! (my father's classic "clean out the fridge night" recipe)

Ok, I was kidding about that last one. And the legend part. But seriously, please come. If you read this blog, consider yourself invited!

No comments: