Monday, June 06, 2005

Final trip with Lynn and Soo

So this last weekend I went to see my Grandmother in Napa. Once again, for the third weekend in a row (heehee), Lynn and Soo accompanied me. So, once again, I felt like a major stud. Kind of depressed I won't be able to play the tour guide anymore. Well, at least until Lynn comes to Hawaii.


Speaking of Hawaii, Bryn may be coming to visit me at the conclusion of my Asia trip! That would be preaty cool. I have some plans for that, including kayak camping...

Anyway, mostly for my own use in case I forget, my flight tomorow is United flight 853 leaving San Francisco at 1:35 and ariving at Narita at 4:30 on Wednesday. Then I plan to somehow get to the Alkire's house. I'm still working on that part.

Here goes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The day after you left for Asia, America: The Book, went to 50% off with an email coupon.

Oh, well. Watcha gonna do?

Trenton said...

AGHHHHHHH!!!!